New Business Revolution

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vemma brand partner Jordan Waldo: Family First




waldo2
For Jordan Waldo, Vemma is a family affair. After he began his business, his mother, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins, and even his grandmother hopped on board. “It’s really motivated me,” he says. “The fact that Vemma can help my whole family like this. It’s amazing.”
“Before I started, I did a lot of research on the product,” Jordan says. A certified nutritionist, he recognized the power of the Vemma formula. “Everything in it is amazing; all the products are great,” he raves. When he realized there weren’t many Brand Partners out in the Northwest (he’s originally from Montana), he saw the huge potential for growth and, in his words, “dove in head first.” With team conference calls every Wednesday, personal meetings, Skype calls, and weekly one-on-one conversations with each of his team members, Jordan is working hard to build a team that works together to stay motivated.
“It’s easy, because you get so much support,” he says. “Vemma really teaches you the right way to build your business. At first, I was too excited about the opportunity and the product. I had to learn to relax a little, to get to know people. And it’s worked.”
“Everything about Vemma has surprised me. The leadership has been incredible. They offer you so much support. Everyone wants to see you succeed, everyone’s here to help you on a personal level. That’s why this is such an incredible opportunity. And the product is phenomenal.”
He drinks Verve before his workouts and shares them with his fellow gym-goers. “I’ve had MMA fighters text me, ‘Thanks for the great workout’ after I’ve given them a Verve. It’s just an incredible product.”
http://news.vemma.com/2013/09/18/jordan-waldo-family-first/