New Business Revolution

Thursday, January 1, 2015

International #LadyBoss Success Story

Vemma is creating more and more #LadyBoss internationally. This is the great recognition for those who have make it. We are very proud of ladies who have created their own entrepreneurship. This is a great story to share why you need to consider this Vemma business.

SuppStory-LadyBOSSgold



Vemma® is helping people across the world discover new opportunities for their lives and we’re proud to recognize a few of our recent Golds who are making it happen! Congratulations to three Vemma Lady Bosses who hail from Malaysia, Germany and Canada. Take a peek at their stories to see how Vemma is impacting their lives along with their keys to success.

CATHERINE FAN LEE PING, MALAYSIA

catherine fan lee ping
Catherine Fan Lee Ping is from a very small fishing village in Malaysia. Once a civil engineer in Singapore, she and her husband decided to move back to Malaysia to pursue a more traditional trading business in the country while Fan stayed home with their children.
Still desiring to generate an extra stream of income for her family, Catherine picked up affiliate marketing with Amazon. Unfortunately, the income was small and not very reliable. Other Internet ventures she looked into simply weren’t stable. She had heard of residual income and was determined to find the best method to creating extra money for her family.
“I knew that only residual income could bring me the extra income and time freedom I desired,” Catherine recalls.
That’s when she discovered Vemma.
Very quickly, she realized there was an international opportunity available to her through selling the ultra-premium nutritional products. And, it worked perfectly for her as a stay-at-home mom who needed to work from home.
“I started to see hope in my life; Vemma provides a platform for me to excel in my life,” Catherine says. “I can become more than just an ordinary stay-at-home mother…I can build an international business from home.”
One of Catherine’s favorite parts of her Vemma business? “I love working with a group of like-minded people and learning to see everything from a positive perspective. I’ve noticed changes in me.”
Now a Gold with Vemma, Catherine says the key to her success was simply being “persistent, never quit, and stay positive even if people say ‘no.’ Nothing comes easily and if you want success, you’ve got to be better.”
Catherine’s ultimate dream is be continue to “be a leader and build more leaders” and “empower more people, especially women who want to take control of their lives and create success.”
She’s proud of the opportunity her success with Vemma is providing for her family—she and her husband are finally traveling again, recently attending the Vemma Asia Convention in Taipei.
Before that, “our last oversea holiday was 10 years ago. We’re finally vacationing again after many years.”*

ANNE KLEIN, BAVARIA, GERMANY

anne klein
Anne Klein dreamed of one day owning her own business after graduating from her university. The only challenge? Figuring out how to juggle a traditional 9-to-5 job, try to make ends meet and somehow overcome the fear and lack of self-confidence she faced.
“I knew this was not the way of life I had been imagining for myself,” recalls the 25-year-old from Bavaria, Germany.
For Anne, discovering Vemma two years ago served as a major turning point. “Vemma created a life where I am a lot more independent, both with my finances and my time freedom,” she explains.* “It’s also the most social and loyal way of making business. I’ve helped so many of my friends to live healthier and improve the quality of their lives. This is the most fulfilling job I’ve ever done!”
Recently turned Gold, Anne says “personal growth, belief, patience and persistence” were the keys to achieving the pivotal rank.
“I adopted many new habits into my daily life as I watched successful people,” she says. “It feels good to be more productive. The small things you do each and every day is what makes it possible for you to reach your dreams.”
She adds, “When people see me now, they see a lady with perspective and a glorious future. That’s what inspires most people.”

JASMINE FERGUSON, ALBERTA, CANADA

jasmine ferguson
Jasmine Ferguson is driven.
And for good reason.
The 20-year-old struggled through difficult circumstances as a child coming from a broken family. In and out of foster care, Jasmine was determined to overcome the stereotype that often plagued children who grew up in the system. She would not be part of the statistic.
“I wanted to become a woman of inspiration and influence,” she explains.
Interested in owning her own business, the young woman from Alberta began pursuing her dream by first opening her own candy and tea shop. Unfortunately, she quickly realized it was too draining on her time.
She continued studying personal development books such as “The Secret” and remained open to other opportunities.
That’s when Vemma entered the picture.
“I raised myself and also my younger sister. Being forced to grow up quickly, I understood the meaning of ‘responsibility,’” she says. “I thought I knew who I was and what I wanted out of life, but after finding Vemma, that’s when I really started to grow as a person. Vemma helped me develop life skills. I realized that the true key to success in life is by simply caring about others and helping them achieve their own dreams and goals.”
She continues, “I see Vemma as more than just a business opportunity; this is a chance to change my life.”
After being introduced to Vemma and then learning that one of “The Secrets’” principle speakers and authors, Bob Proctor, was involved in the company, she knew she had found the answer to her prayers.
“Joining Vemma has been the best decision of my life,” shares Jasmine, now a Gold Affiliate. “It has brought me more opportunity in the last two months, than any other job has. I don’t consider Vemma a job; I consider it a lifestyle and a blessing.”
Visit VemmaNews.com/category/success/ for even more stories of success.
Source: Vemma News

No comments:

Post a Comment