New Business Revolution

Friday, July 31, 2015

Vemma Founder & CEO On Why People Leave

Back in 2007, I was in partnership business with 3 other people. One is my real close friend. We have known each other for more than 10 years. I didn’t knew the other 2 people. They were my friend’s friend. Anyway, we were in the kopitian business (restaurant business). 
A little more than a year in the business, I decided to leave the business.
So, I sold my share to them. The reason I left the business was the culture problem. I have been chosen to manage the business. It was long hour work, 15-16 hours every day. I didn’t got appreciated to work hard. Instead once the business drop for that month, I got questions from 3 partners what happen. There’s no excitement in this business. 6 months after I left the business, I asked for my share money back which they owed me. This made me very mad as they didn’t paid me exact amount as agreed before. In fact, one of the partner gave me the reason that their business not good for those months.  I asked them if business were very good for those months and you made huge profit, do I got paid for the interest? One of them said no, if we made profit you don’t got a penny, if we loss money, you loss money also.
So, that’s the big lesson that I learned. Now I’m very careful to choose the right people to work with.
In today post, Vemma founder and CEO BK addresses the lessons he’s learned in his decades in the affiliate marketing industry and exactly why some people choose to leave.


Thank you for reading. If you find value in this post please share them with your friends.
To making life better,
Mike Wong


No comments:

Post a Comment